2 Data controller
Taivaskalliontie 4b, 00600 Helsinki
Wannado International Oy
Taivaskalliontie 4b, 00600 Helsinki
Wannado Superassistants S.L.
Avenida de los Boliches 15 Local 4–8, 29640 Fuengirola (Malaga), Spain
Data Protection Officer:
3 What personal data do we collect and how?
We collect information when you use the wannado.fi website, when you use our services, or when you provide us with your information in any other context. This personal data includes information about the use of the website and its content, technical information sent by your browser (e.g., IP address, browser, browser version, website) and cookies sent to your browser, and related information (see Cookies section).
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing information
- Information provided by the customer to the chatbot or online forms
- Information provided by the customer related to customer relationship management and/or marketing
- Information provided by job applicants during recruitment
- Information provided by partners and resellers
4 Legal basis for processing your personal data and purposes of use
Wannado Oy may also send you electronic direct marketing messages if you have subscribed to our newsletter, ordered services from us, or provided us with your contact information in any other way. Personal data is used for customer relationship management and development, billing and payment collection, marketing, and statistical purposes.
We process your personal data to:
- process your requests and respond to them;
- display the content of our website appropriately on your device;
- monitor the use of our website and improve its functionality and user experience;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- advertise and offer our services to you within the limits allowed by applicable law;
- improve our customer communication and identify potential customers;
- inform you about reseller and partnership opportunities with Wannado.
In addition, we process job applicant data to ensure proper applicant communication in job application situations.
5 Regular disclosures and transfers of your personal data to third parties
6 Transfers of your personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
We do not transfer personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
7 Principles for the retention of personal data
8 Rights related to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or other communications at any time.
In addition, you have the right, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, at any time:
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- To access your own data and review your personal data;
- To demand correction of inaccurate and incorrect personal data as well as supplementing your data;
- To withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- To object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal special situation.
9 Principles for the protection of the register
We respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Digitally processed personal data is protected and stored in systems that are only accessible to those persons who need such data to perform their duties. Information systems and files are secured using the technical security methods that are normally used in business operations. Access to the register requires a personal username and password, which are granted only to the personnel of the data controller whose position and duties are related to the aforementioned right of use.
In addition to Google Analytics, the website uses tracking pixels from advertising platforms (such as Meta, LinkedIn, ReadPeak) to target advertising and marketing to the appropriate audiences on those advertising platforms.
We use the (Google) DoubleClick platform for advertising in external online media.
DoubleClick automates the process of purchasing advertising space and defines the advertising space according to specified criteria. External advertising is personalized and targeted to specific visitors. Read more.
DoubleClick cookies are stored on the visitor’s device when the visitor comes to a page that uses the DoubleClick platform or content similar to (Google) AdWords or YouTube, which sets cookies on behalf of DoubleClick.
The visitor does not see the DoubleClick platform in any way. It operates in the background and sets the cookie on the device.
Information collected by DoubleClick is sent to Google. Google may use this information in all visitor-targeted online advertising.